Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

SIiiick! You should do some more of these. A refreshing entry on newgrounds.

a message from my lover a message from my lover

Nice. I like how it's a creation from the heart.

kyle789XBL responds:

at least you understand.

Princess Pink Princess Pink

Try adding a plot to your movies. People will be more likely to love it.

Krutches responds:

Durr

Isabella's vlog #6 Isabella's vlog #6

Dude.

I don't need to be a game designer to know this is terrible. You need to take pride in your work. Actually spell things out and use proper english. Also there's a million songs on Newgrounds people will let you use. instead you looped the entire thing with a back and forth scale sound. Where's the plot and where's the issue? The whole thing is a resolve.

Abracadabra123 responds:

You might noted that English is not my first language. I speak French. The song is not that bad because BobyB64 made a remix of it. Also the song is the part of the series.

RAND0MNESS RAND0MNESS

L0v3 i7.

Can't wait till theres some awesome music on that.

KodexAnimations responds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F41Puj NLZrc&context=C39abeebADOEgsToPDskJRN -TPhyC-ou1WBGDFHSTs

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

HELL YEAH!

I GIVE IT 10! this was epic and i seriously want to see this sequal. it was well made and the jokes were just right. this is hilarious and you MUST make all three. red. pink. and yellow :p but make it pussy pink :p

EASTBEAST responds:

awesome thanks I will start working on my next one sometime soon

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Oh my gosh i loved it!

this makes me want to get on the piano and just let go! it's so amazing and inspiring it makes you wonder if the first guy was a same musician and the cycle continued in that way :)

"IF" "IF"

i like how its powered by imagination

beautiful work. it was as though they could have had a relationship if he hadnt made his dumb choice to kill someone. so then he didnt want to live because she was every girl hed ever meet. and why bother living after going to prison his life would suck